KOJA’s mission is to expand our clients’ capacity and expertise to achieve strategic goals by providing part-time project management services.
We partner with teams of all shapes and sizes to develop and implement appropriate solutions.
Our vision is to create efficiencies, solve problems, and make life better for your team and community.
Professional. Part time. Projects.
Propelling your team forward.
At KOJA, we value having a diverse team from a variety of backgrounds and welcoming every idea and perspective.
We’re building a flexible work culture where team members can work on projects at your own time and place, as long as the client and project needs are met. We strive to always have…
Commitment to Excellence
- One thing we all have in common is our commitment to excellence in the work that we do and ways we interact with each other. This means applying the same project management principles and systems to manage all projects in a methodical manner – from initiation to close out – to ensure that clients retain complete control of resulting projects, without needing to continue to rely on KOJA.
- We are always collaborating, building relationships, and working together with internal and external teams to understand the problem and recommend the best solutions. Effective teaming is key to reaching successful project outcomes.
Clear and Consistent Communication
- Clear and consistent communication is key to the work that we do. To us, this includes being responsive and open to all ideas. We listen to, set and monitor boundaries, and practice reciprocal gratitude and appreciation.
- We value being adaptable to changing business and project needs, and building flexibility into all the projects we undertake.
- We are accountable to the client, community, and environment around us. When clients partner with KOJA, we are an extension of their team. We practice ownership, transparency and reliability in the projects we take on.
- We are committed to providing accessible part-time project management services to teams of all shapes and sizes regardless of project size and budget. Corporate teams, non-profits and charities all benefit from expanding capacity and expertise to meet their organizational needs.
Get it done
- At KOJA, we value getting it done. Whether it’s having a long-time bottleneck finally remedied or improving a current solution, we will match you with a project manager with the right experience and skill set to facilitate a successful outcome.
We contribute a portion of annual profits, or volunteer with, selected non profits and charities every year.
There are so many wonderful causes to choose from so it is very hard to narrow it down to a select few!
We currently support the following beneficiaries:
- Parent Support Services Society of BC
- Vancouver Cooperative Radio
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- WISH Vancouver
- PMI Canadian West Coast Chapter
One of our strategic goals is to give back to the community by creating an annual Project Management scholarship and mentorship program.